quarta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2010

breakaway

Grew up in a small town and when the rain would fall down I'd just stare out my window dreaming of what could be and if I'd end up happy I would pray trying hard to reach out but when I tried to speak out felt like no one could hear me wanted to belong here but something felt so wrong here so I'd pray I could breakaway.
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway out of the darkness and into the sun but I won't forget all the ones that I love I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway. Wanna feel the warm breeze sleep under a palm tree feel the rush of the ocean get onboard a fast train travel on a jetplane far away and breakaway.
Buildings with a hundred floors swinging with revolving doors maybe I don't know where they'll take me but gotta keep movin on, movin on fly away, breakaway

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário